Thank you Radhika for nominating me this award, though I think I should be the one nominating you this. A comment of understanding from you n it definitely brings sunshine to my day, so thanks for being one of those sunshine bloggers for me.
Thanks to Prashant too, who nominated me for this award, I think I have complimented you too many times in my blog, so this time restricting it to thanks. LOL.
Both of them have become dear friends of mine, both write beautiful heartfelt poetry something I want to be able to do as flawlessly as they do. Do check out their blogs you won’t be disappointed.
I have taken 5 questions from each one of you.
1) Tell me 3 things you remember about your kindergarten?
– My hairstyle, I just wasn’t those adorable looking kids because of that silly style
– My strict teacher, she was so strict that I forgot her name..LOL
– My crying to not go to school n how mom had a horrible time waking me n sending me to one…
2) What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Ok, Radhika this one I had to nearly scratch my brains out…Hmmm…Maybe I will go n tickle everyone… N looking at their silly antics n laughter, laugh with them too.(Or should I say I will become Tickling Superwoman n save the world from sadness lol…)
3) What cheers you up?
Good Music, Good Food, Good Company all this in between nature. I just love trees n mountains and if I am in the midst of it with the above three, I am cured n cheered.
4) What according to you is the most beautiful word in the world?
5) What is your idea of heaven?
I came across this quote n also blogged about it, since that time this earth n life is my heaven…
“What if after you die, God asks, so how was Heaven?”
1) What is the craziest experience of your life?
I once was curious to know how fire works. I think I was 11 years old, so took a candle and tried burning the first page of a yearly calendar. Obviously the fire escalated. Had there not been bucket of water near by I wouldn’t have had a house to live in n who knows, if I would have survived the wrath of my parents..lol
2) What kind of blogs you generally enjoyed while reading & why?
As I don’t think I am a creative person so, all creative blogs expressed in different forms is what I like. How to say something which probably we all know, yet said it so many different ways of words n pictures is what I enjoy.
3) Name a animal you can relate with yourself & why?
This one again tough one, relate to animal? If you had asked which one you like then would have said Elephant, but to ask to relate to then I can’t..hehhe…Ok, I think I relate to squirrels. They are small, deceptive looking creatures n look highly intelligent to me. So you can guess why I relate.lol…
4) Name a movie you liked from the adaptation of book?
It’s not a movie but a BBC series “North and South” a novel by Elizabeth Gaskell. Though I could be bias because of the main lead actor Richard Armitage who played John Thronton.
5) Which part of globe attract you the most & why?
When I am surrounded by people I love, that part of globe is what I like.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.”
My Questions are:
1) Do you believe in love at first sight? Why?
2) What type of people you dislike the most?
3) If you could change something of history, what would that be?
4) A travel destination that you have visited, which is most memorable out of all? Why?
5) If you could change something about yourself, what would that be?
6) Do you have any superstitious beliefs?
7) Do you believe in occult and its predictions? Why?
8) Name one of your favourite books, which you feel everyone should read?
9) What’s the first thing about a person that catches your eye?
10) One thing without which you think you wouldn’t be able to live? (Don’t say oxygen..lol)
7) Abhishek PJ
Happy Sunny Award !!!