Thank you Emotionsoflife2016 for honouring me with this award.I had a good time answering your questions similar to when I am reading your blogs. Thank you for blogging 🙂
I would also take this opportunity to thank Abhishek PJ for nominating me for Blogger Recognition award. However, sorry Abhishek I have already been nominated for this and I don’t think I am that interesting that bloggers will want to read about me again. Nevertheless I appreciate that you thought I was worthy of this award 🙂
For those who want to know as to what I had to say in Blogger Recognition Award, can check the link.
Questions for me are:
1) What made you become a blogger?
Though I look like an extrovert to people who meet me. I don’t express my views that freely. I just felt the need to write my thoughts as raw as possible without sugar coating them. Hence landing in blogosphere.
2) What is your favorite food?
Any dish made out of Paneer (Cottage Cheese) is my favourite.
3) What is your favorite color?
Favourite Colours change as per my mood. So at the moment it is “Yellow”
4) What is your motivation to keep on living?
Oh God! never thought on this. I don’t need motivation, there could be people who are dying right now and would want to live. So I am going to live no matter what.
5) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hmmm… I have stopped planning so ahead. I see myself one step at a time now. Plans fail and it hurts.
However, just to answer – A successful blogger hopefully I will have 1000 likes in one single post. (Or is 1000 too less?)lol.
6) What is your biggest dream?
Travel the world. Also leave behind some sort of positive legacy
7) What do you think About death?
Inevitable, no point thinking about it for me. But I fear death when it comes to it taking away any of my loved ones.
8) What do you think about life?
A roller coaster ride of pain and joy
9) What is love for you?
Makes you feel good about yourself and gives you strength to face the world. Everyone should feel loved at least once.
10) What is suffering for you?
Feeling of being trapped and not being able to change your circumstances no matter what you do. Also being all alone without anyone to care.
11) What is the meaning of a warrior to you?
Fighting your inner demons. Your mind is your greatest enemy. Constant fight with it makes you a warrior.
Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is more of a newbie award)
Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer
Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!
My Nominations of new bloggers are:
1) Abhishek PJ
8) Fluffy Steps
And here are the 11 questions for you!
1) Do you believe in God and rebirth?
2) If you could define yourself in one word, then what would it be?
3) What was your favourite cartoon character?
4) Which is your dream destination that you want to visit?
5) What is that one thing that you are sacred of?
6) What is your favourite song?
7) What is your favourite moment?
8) What annoys you the most?
9) What motivates you to write?
10) As far as traditions are concerned, what tradition do you think should continue for a long time?
11) Given the power to become a country or world leader, what are the first 3 things you would do?
Happy Blogging !!!