I like this award, it sounds weird like me.lol.
Thank you Prashnatt for thinking of me and nominating me this award. Your love for writing can be seen in all your heartfelt postings and your creativity inspires me. I am happy to have met you here in this blogosphere.
About this Award “This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it.
1) What is your dream & passion of life?What are your steps towards achieving it?
I like exploring and learning new things and there is no other way than travelling which lets me have my dip into new, exciting and adventurous experiences. So you can say my dream and passion is to travel around the world n explore as much as possible.
As far as steps are concerned, I travel as much as feasible by me. Need not be exotic places but anyone tells me about a new place and if I can then I do visit it.
2) Which one character of any read book you loved most and why?
There are lot of books n characters I like. But I will emphasize on my first book that I read which lead me to the world of books n fiction. It’s a classical book as my school had lots of them “Little Women” by Louisa May Alcott.
I am more girlish but I like tomboyish characters and I also like a flawed heroine who then goes out to be an awesome woman…so you can say I loved the character of Jo March.
3) If given an opportunity to write a book,which genre will you prefer to write on & why?
I don’t see myself writing a book, it’s not yet in my to do list… But if I ever think of one I would love to make people laugh. So i guess it would be something in the genre of Comedy.
1) Fluffy Steps
1) What is the one thing you would like to change, this could be anything, so if you could prioritise as no 1 change, then what would it be? Why?
2) What makes you happy or makes you smile instantly, that’s brightens your day after any deepest, darkest or saddest moment?
3) Is there a person who either inspires you or has a great impact in your life? If yes, then who n why?
I would love if you all participated, if not then don’t worry I won’t hold grudges.lol…